Wednesday 20 March 2013

Gonna be Bloggin' Mad in April!

Okay, it's been a strange few weeks for me personally, so I felt it's high time I gave myself a kick up the behind and get my writing back on track. Sure, I have been doing work consistently for the terrific and fabulous Pixel Empire, but my own works have started to wane. Hearing off a Twitter buddy (Thankyou MisswriteUK) about this, I have entered the A-to-Z Blog Challenge  During April 2013, I will be making a blog entry every day apart from Sunday's. Each post will be based off the alphabet, starting with A naturally. My subject? Video games off course! I will be posting my personal top 10's covering all of the pixelated programs, duds and gems alike, along with a few words about my number 1 choice. To start out with will be my Top 10 Arcade games... hope you will be reading! I aim to please and/or raise debate.

Also, because it's more fun to gripe about poor quality products, some of the topics will be split into 2 lists, Top 5 Best and Top 5 Worst. An example would be the F day, but you'll have to be reading to find out.

If you are interested in entering the A-to-Z Blog Challenge, visit the host's blog here. Enjoy!



Don't be a Fool, read my A-to-Z Blog Challenge!


The Pixel Empire

The Empire has been busy over February, with my epic Dizzy feature including an exclusive interview with game developer legends The Oliver Twins. Go to the site now without hesitation! Also, I look back at the original Grand Theft Auto, Shane rips apart Aliens: Colonial Marines and passes judgement on Halo 4. Tom has been pulling his hair out to fix some unforeseen site problems, but has successfully fixed everything spiffingly whilst getting perplexed and bored at Corpse Party: Book of Shadows. Alan joins in the Dizzy celebrations with his take on Treasure Island Dizzy and also has a bash at the PC's first person shooter Prey. It's all unmissable stuff people!

Until the 1st of April...

Bug'... Out!


3 comments:

  1. Ah, it looks like we have a mutual friend in MissWrite! Just thought I'd stop by to give you a wave *wave* and wish you luck with this challenge :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Your name is above mine on the massive linky list for this so I thought I would just stop by and say hello.. Impressive blog..

    ReplyDelete