Wednesday 16 April 2014

N - Ninja Scooter Simulator! Shurikens and Scooters...

A game I seem to talk about far to often, the ridiculously titled Ninja Scooter Simulator was a budget game by Silverbird which has a great secret held within. As a game, it's kind of repetitive and in the long run, a tad boring. But it has an 8-bit soundtrack to die for. A few budget titles can boast this, but none more so than a dude, dressed in a bandana riding a scooter pretending to be a ninja. With nice coverart too, this is based off the assault course style game much like Metro-cross or BMX Freestyle, but without the difficulty and variance. Cemented in my memory due to it's catchy theme music, it's a game I fall back for a bit of light nostalgia. I even use this music in my YouTube videos. Funny and mad but memorable stuff.

Honourable Mentions - Navy SEALS, Nemesis, NARC.


Amstrad CPC Coverart - Tape Version





Bug...'Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment